Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Swap-a-rooski?




A few weeks ago I did a *SUPER* cool tutorial on how to make your own blog button with a copy/past html code like this...



Blog



And I've gotten lots of feedback from people who have used it and made their very own buttons!!! *GREAT*

Like any proud teacher ;O) I want to see your hard work!!! If you made a blog button from my tutorial, post up your blog in the comments and we will post up your button on the ...like a fox! blog!!! And since this is a *Swap-a-rooski* then you can grab one of our buttons
Blog





Blog



Blog
YAY!!! Let the swapping begin!!!

XOXO Geeky OUT!!!

4 comments:

  1. www.punkprojects.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katiebug!!! Just added your *CUTE* button to our page!!! Thanks for adding us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured it out! YAY! www.thehairstylinhousewife.blogspot.com

    geeky = awesome!
    ~Stylin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured it out, thanks so much!! It is a little small though, but for my first try (ok I lied I got it on the 6th lol) its not so bad! I added your button to my blog!

    http://mybabykisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete