Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Project Blog Makeover!

Hiya!!! It's ya girl *GEEKY*


It's snowing like *WHOA* here in our little town and I've been stuck inside ALL day...boo

BUT one good thing about being stuck inside is...MORE TIME TO BE GEEKY!!!

Most people I know who are creative love a good day inside so they can work on their projects. Get out all their fabric, thread, yarn, and what not ...and sure I like to do that sometimes too. But on a day like this all I wanna do is snuggle up to my good ol' laptop and get geeky!!!

I've been blogging for oh about 5 months really...not long I guess BUT I have found some really valuable stuff since my journey started! So today I'm gonna share with you some SUPER helpful sites that help all us blogstars out there!!!

Follow me...

has TONS of super cute blog layouts and they are *FREE*

like these..







other sites to check out for cute backgrounds are...

and

Now what do you do once you fall in *LOVE* with a background???

Simple!

Step 1. Copy the html code provided
Step 2. Sign into blogger
Step 3. Add a gadget
Step 4. Choose an html gadget
Step 5. Paste the html code

VOILA!!!

-Geeky OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment