Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My top picks for laundry detergent that is easy on the environment!!

My #1 Top pick is Country Save Laundry Powder.

                                      
(click picture to purchase)
  It works great and is free of dyes and perfumes so it is safe for those with sensitive skin. Country Save is septic tank safe and doesn't test there products on animals nor do they use animal by products. The best part is that you don't have to use a fabric softener on your clothes wen you use this detergent.  It makes your clothes so soft a fabric softener isn't needed.  Although it doesn't have any perfumes it still smells fresh!!!



My #2 Pick is Planet Laundry Powder
(click picture to purchase)
I love Planet laundry detergent because certified 100% biodegradable, not tested on animals, free from animal ingredients, unscented, uncolored, recycled packaging, and hypo-allergenic.  Its strong and effective and gets your laundry good and clean.  

Both of these detergents are great for washing cloth diapers and for use on baby clothes.  I have used them both to wash stuff for my son who has VERY sensitive skin and he has had no problems with them.


Thanks For Reading!!!



                                          
                                                     Crunchy Fox!!!







1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I just wanted to say thank you for posting the blog button tutorial! I DID IT!! This is my first time doing Happy Mail, and I love it!! Have a wonderful week!!
    xoxo~Meg
    P.S. Cute blog, I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete