Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm totally crushing on...

Hedgehogs!

I recently participated in a Pincushion Swap over at Freckled Nest.  I had to mail out a pincushion to my partner by this past weekend and I, of course, waited till the last minute.  I didn't want to make your everyday pincushion.  So, in a mad frenzy, I started searching some of my fave sites for pincushion inspiration.  When I found this
I was in LOVE! 

Anyone that knows me, knows I like to have a pattern for everything!  I don't know why, but I basically refuse to try and make my own pattern.  That's just how I roll!  Did I just say that?  Ugh, I'm a dork.  Anywho...here's the pattern from Urban Debris
full size pattern here
It's super easy and it takes all of 45 minutes, if that.  I wanted to add some to mine, so mine took a little longer, but not much.  Here's my completed hedgehog
Eeek!!!!  Isn't she cute?!?!?!
I hope my swap partner loves it...I know I do!

Have a great day!
-Crafty

7 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I added your button to my blog!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sew cute! Great job!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love! pincushions are amazing, I have a turtle picushion that I love so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable!!! I am going to have to make one when I get my sewing machine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! Sonja, it's ALL hand stitching!!!! Easy as pie, I promise!
    -Crafty

    ReplyDelete