Friday, March 5, 2010

I feel pretty! Oh so pretty!

So it's March....finally.....and that means Spring is right around the corner.  Woot!  Spring means no more dark dreary colors, both in the sky and in your closet!  Don't get me wrong, I love winter fashions of warm sweaters and big coats, freshly knitted gloves and hats (*wink, Savvy), but I L-O-V-E when I can bust out a bright blue top, some hot purple, and even a lighter shade of my favorite red, (dare I say it?)  PINK!  Spring is in the air, even if it doesn't quite show on the thermometer, yet. 

So if you are like me and don't live in sunny Florida, you might still be feeling the chill.  What's the best way to perk up for spring even if you can't let go of your jacket yet?  Nail polish, bien sur! (and if you can get a full-out mani/pedi, so much the better)  OPI is a staple of my wardrobe (Black Cherry Chutney, Lincoln Park After Dark, I'm Not Really a Waitress, Friar Friar Pants on Fire, as well as OPI Red, Cha-Ching Cherry, It's All Greek to Me....classics!  The new Off With Her Red is fanfoxintastic), and I like to change it up!  And, yes, the pinks are what I cling to when I have worn my dark purples and deep reds all winter.  My pink of choice to brighten my day as well as my toes?  Flashbulb Fuschia!!!!!  It's a lil pink, a lil purple, and in their Brights collection so it makes me happy! 

So....if you are feelin the Spring Fever and still having to put on your gloves when you walk outside....put on a foxy pink nail polish that will immediately make you feel fabulous when you take those gloves off! 


Stay stylin....like a fox!!

1 comment:

  1. I could use some nail polish!! I might have to make a trip to Walmart this weekend and pick some up! Pink is my favorite so that Flashbulb Fuschia sounds amazing! <3 Sonja

    ReplyDelete